7 novembre 2011

Les Sessions d'Abraham - Oh What a Night !

Last Friday, I went to a hip hop show nammed "Les Sessions d'Abraham". The music and the performers were REALLY good, everything was just perfect...







... Well until a rapper targeted me : Dandyguel Blackpheno !


















... But the massacre wasn't over yet...





... But Dandyguel, that's too much clothes for one little cherry...


Dandyguel Blackpheno. Please don't keep hard feelings against me ! Take it as a tribute to your incredible freestyle flow (well, incredible as long as you remember what you have to say mouhahahahaha).
That was a really nice show, and it made me laugh my ass off, as much as I enjoyed the music. Now I just can't wait for the next Sessions d'Abraham to come next month :)

Dandyguel Blackpheno.
Sans rancunes stp ! Prends-le comme un hommage à ton incroyable talent d'improvisation (enfin, incroyable tant que tu te rappelles de ce que t'as à dire mouhahahahaha).
C'était vraiment une super soirée, et ça m'a fait autant mourir de rire, que kiffer la musique. J'ai hâte maintenant qu'arrivent les prochaines Sessions d'Abraham, le mois prochain :)



Join me on FACEBOOK / Retrouvez-moi sur FACEBOOK :)
Or on TWITTER
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...